Ledwall SGM 4mm
The SGM LS-4.6 is a Danish built, hi-res video panel capable of displaying detailed video from a high-resolution digital video source.
The LED chips are 3in1 SMD, which makes them suitable for applications where picture quality and brightness are important. The screen has no fans, so it is completely noiseless, and has a high refresh rate of 2,880 Hz making it perfect for applications such as television, theatre, exhibitions, show production and concerts.
The screen comes with a high light output of 900cd/nits per sqm, and a contrast ratio of 1,600:1.
The SGM LS-4.6 features 4.6mm pixel pitch, which is suitable for applications where the absolute best picture resolution and quality are required. It is recommended for applications where the viewing distance is 5 meters or more.
The long-life LED system and very low pixel failure rate renders the SGM LS-4.6 very suitable for permanent installations, yet the 8.5 kg low weight easy-to-assemble units also provide a very attractive system for touring and rental use.
- Pixel pitch 4,615 mm
- Light Source 104 x 104 pixel, 3in1 SMD 2427 LEDs
- Light Output 900 cd/nits per sqm
- LEDS expected lifetime 50,000 hours
- Viewing angle 140º H / 120ª V
- Contrast ratio 1,600:1
- Refresh rate 2,880 Hz
- Grey Scale 14 bit
- SMPS 100-240 V nominal 50/60 Hz
- Typical power consumption 50W pr.module 217W pr.sqm
- Max power consumption 100W pr. module 434W pr. sqm
Programming and control
- Control Systems Asynchronous vídeo signal (RJ45)
- Scaler input signals Composite, YUV, YC, DVI, HDMI, VGA, SDI, HDSGI, 3D HDSDI
- Communication interface RD-232 / RS-422 / RS- 485
- Dimensions(LxHxW) 480 x 480 x 80 mm
- Weight (pr. module) 8,5 Kg (18,7 lbs)
- Weight (pr.sqm) 37 Kg (81,6 lbs)
- Material Die casting aluminium
- Rigging possibilities Suspended with half coupler system
- Temperature range, operating -10º to 50º C (-14º to 122º F)
- Temperature range, Start-up -10º to 50º C (-14º to 122º F)
- Humidity 10-90 % RH
- IP Class (Front/rear) IP43/IP40
- Cooling Passive, no noise
- Connections ReUnion power input and linkthru/RJ45 input and linkthru for data
- EU Safety EN60950-1
- EU EMC EN55022, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3